본문 바로가기

상품 검색

장바구니0

Spotlight On Success - Congressman Sherwood Boehlert > 자유게시판

Spotlight On Success - Congressman Sherwood Boehlert

페이지 정보

작성자 Thorsten 작성일 23-12-02 04:26 조회 287회 댓글 0건

본문

golden teacher growkit What did this dream mean? I was not to know the full meaning for ten years. But initially I knew it felt like a powerful, life changing, momentous event. And indeed, it was. Not understanding this dream made me take my first dream interpretation class. I learned from the teacher, with confirmation from an old spiritualist minister, (they did not know each other) that the glowing man was the Ascended Master, Lord Sananda, who also had an incarnation as Jesus. The lions of gold atop the cover signified soul accomplishments. A golden lion almost always means this in a "soul level" dream. How fitting that the record of our past lives is "covered" by our collective Souls' accomplishments! This book was the Akashic Records.

growkit golden teacher A last warning: Don't be fooled by the glitz. Often the best martial-arts schools are the plain ones ... even the classes taught out of a garage. It's the same with ezines -- more often than not, the better ezines are plain-text emails.

growkit golden teacher You, my dear Diva, are a Golden Goose. Each day you lay multiple golden eggs throughout your life. They are often disguised as meals for loved ones, staying a little later at work to help your boss or co-workers, volunteering at the church or PTA, working on your cross-stitch or scrapbooking or on a passion of your heart. Everything that you do, each and every day, that brings a blessing to another is a golden egg. Like the goose in the story, you know how to lay the eggs. How well do you care for the goose?

I think various researchers found Truth but think that that Truth is the only Truth and theirs is the best. (As various fundamentalist religions believe -- "our way is the only way"). I say Truth can come in many different packages. Love comes in many forms. "Spirit is Truth" and no one has a monopoly on Truth! So Science too must watch itself and not become a crystallized dogmatic form (attached to the dead past when the present is so alive with possibilities).

So, I've been on a journey of learning to listen to myself at a deeper level. And, I invite you to join me on this journey, too. I want to share four of the ways I've been deepening my ability to listen to my self. And, conveniently, they spell S.E.L.F...

golden teacher Lao Mu is afraid that her royal children will suffer in the great catastrophe, hurry cultivate virtue and devote to the missions. He who comprehends Lao Mu mercifulness and is grateful to the enlightened teacher is truly a virtuous person. The graciousness of the guidance from the enlightened teacher is so great that you cannot repay by even sacrificing your life. You should constantly keep in your heart that the grace is as heavy as the mountain and as deep as the sea.

golden teacher Boxcar Children, Gertrude Warner: This book was written decades ago, but they story has stood the test of time. It's amazing how many, now adults, tell how this book made them into avid readers. And they have passed the series on to their own children. The tale is of four children who travel in an empty boxcar without parental supervision, a captivating storyline for children constantly reined in and directed by adults. Somehow the children find ways to survive through happenstance or ingenuity.

golden teacher growkit Without receiving the guidance from the enlightened teacher you cannot avoid and escape the sufferings and cannot transcend birth, death and rebirth. Salvation to ancestors and blessing for the descendants rely purely on the enlightened teacher, so all of you should repay this great grace by following the arrangement of the enlightened teacher. If practitioners violate and not follow the orders they will suffer and their ancestors will equally be affected similarly. Learn to be gentle and kind, respectful, thrifty, humble and have pleasant countenance.

golden teacher golden teacher What scared me the most, when I realized I hadn't been listening to my SELF, is how many other people this is happening to. I teach about conscious entrepreneurship, I make it a discipline to be awake and aware to what's really happening in my business. I focus on the conscious journey I'm on. And, yet I was asleep in some ways. I felt such compassion for myself that I hadn't truly listened to the depths of my soul and what it was saying to me, and I felt compassion for all entrepreneurs who are asleep in some way in their business.

I've done the same thing. I've invested more money than I care to admit to learn how to grow my business. And, I grew my business to a point that many would consider incredibly successful. But, what I didn't realize is that I was growing the business on a cracked foundation. Why? Because I listened to others more than I listened to myself. I tried to model others, more than I created a unique model that worked for me. I did what I thought I should do rather than what was 100% right for me and my life. I allowed some of my decisions to be made from my ego, rather than my heart.
목록 답변 글쓰기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright © 2001-2013 청아인. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로