본문 바로가기

상품 검색

장바구니0

TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition - ERIC > 자유게시판

TRAVEL NOTES: Mobile Edition - ERIC

페이지 정보

작성자 Suzanna 작성일 23-11-21 04:31 조회 172회 댓글 0건

본문

What is TRAVEL NOTES?To begin with, what is TRAVEL NOTES?

We first printed TRAVEL NOTES as a print version (in hyper-orange), as a wonderful and useful information to inspire and inspire you to journey more:

A sneak-preview to the spreads:

Why Mobile?

We then thought (and heard lots of great suggestions):

Why not make it into a handy Mobile edition - which can be on our phones, iPads, laptops, or wherever we're?

Thus, TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition has been born:

Why get TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition?

Our ambition with TRAVEL NOTES Mobile version is that this:

1. To encourage you to journey extra, and turn out to be more adventurous!2. The convenience of getting TRAVEL NOTES instantly (direct obtain)3. The empowerment of having TRAVEL NOTES always with you, regardless of where you are.4. To accompany and inspire/motivate you during your travels

Will Traveling Make Me Happier?

I think so. Why?

1. While you journey, you step exterior of your consolation zone.2. After we step exterior our consolation zone, we see the world with recent new eyes3. Once we see the world with recent new eyes, we grow to be extra empowered! We see the world with a ‘beginner’s mind’, or ‘child’s mind’- which allows us to discover extra joy and wonder in every little thing in life!

TRAVEL NOTES is the small little spark to encourage you to travel extra, and turn into more adventurous! Also to discover more private that means in your pictures, journey, and life whereas you’re on the road.

Put money into your self

TRAVEL NOTES Mobile Edition is only $10 USD. That is cheaper than two frappucinos at Starbucks. Not solely that, but this is my thought:

If 10 dollars can re-spark my passion for images and travel, it is the best investment I can make in myself.

Buy Travel Notes Print Edition, get Travel Notes Mobile Edition at no cost

Super awesome deal:

If you purchase TRAVEL NOTES (Print Edition) additionally, you will get Travel Notes (Mobile Edition) without spending a dime!

Whenever you buy TRAVEL NOTES (Print Edition) here, the travel notesthetravelnotes.com you'll robotically get direct access to download Travel Notes (Mobile Edition) totally free. That is the perfect to get the "best of each worlds":

Having Both the print edition AND the digital version.

I still think the print version of Travel Notes is the perfect, as there are tons of prompts you can fill in, write in, and accompany you with. The reason we also designed it in hyper-orange is to make it visible inside your black bag, and likewise the colour is optimized to SPARK ardour in you - to be that little spark to motivate you to e-book that subsequent travel, and journey more!

Buy Travel Notes Print Edition ($19 USD) and get Travel Notes Mobile Edition ($10 USD) totally free! >

Never stop traveling,

ERIC
목록 답변 글쓰기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright © 2001-2013 청아인. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로